Lumia 925 black color issue

emeliano

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to buy Lumia 925 BLACK. But I heard the color will lose after a while! This issue is in the Lumia 925 BLACK not white. Have you ever had this issue? Or it is just a rumor.

Jan Tomsic

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Do you mean the black exterior goes away or the black on the display is washed? I haven't heard of such thing. If you're concerned, get the white one. It's prettier anyway :)

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to buy Lumia 925 BLACK. But I heard the color will lose after a while! This issue is in the Lumia 925 BLACK not white. Have you ever had this issue? Or it is just a rumor.

I have both and although they are both in mint condition so I can not say from experience but the silver framed one would seem to wear better simply because if it gets marked it will be hard to see because it is the same colour underneath the paint whereas the black would show the marks much much easier.

My preference is the white/silver framed but the 32gb only comes in black. I even bought a white 925 just to swap the backs over on the but when I did the swap the white back didn't look good with the black frame. I have now found a gray back so I bought it to try.

However what I was thinking of doing was polishing the frame on it. I did it with my iphone 4s and it came up really nice.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720