All the games in my lumia 925 begins to crash and lag

gabrelov

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Is it just my lumia full of defects. Firstly the screen has blotches, it overheats a lot, the screen flickers, and now the games begins to lag and specially for those important games like subway surfers and minion rush. It also crashes when I am about to get highscore.

This is annoying my lumia 520 dont have this problems. It pisses me of that I wanna throw my lumia away. The device is just 2 months old.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
It amazes me that you haven't thought of having the device replaced. Have it replaced as soon as possible. If you can't wait, hard reset your phone. The apps you've bought already can be downloaded again for free.

gabrelov

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Does it apply to international warranty, the device is bought abroad by my dad as a present. Thank you for your answer

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
It amazes me that you haven't thought of having the device replaced. Have it replaced as soon as possible. If you can't wait, hard reset your phone. The apps you've bought already can be downloaded again for free.

Fell the same here.

Amazes me the amount of people with doubts of problems that seem so obvious. Blurry photos, crashes, reboots, etc..

gabrelov

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 925 is metal and its really hot unlike my lumia 520. I wonder why. My old nokia c7 with oled display has no blotches and screen problem unlike lumia.

gabrelov

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
It can only be seen in dark room conditions but it annoys sometimes during movies with dark scenes

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I would visit Nokia's website and put the IMEI number in and see if the warranty is still good. International or not, the phone should have a one year warranty on it. If you modded it at all and did something in the process, they may not fix it, but if it is a manufacturing defect, they'll repair or replace it in the first year.

Warranty status - Nokia - USA

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 925 is metal and its really hot unlike my lumia 520. I wonder why. My old nokia c7 with oled display has no blotches and screen problem unlike lumia.

My 925 is just my coldest smartphone ever (Galaxy Ace -> 710 -> Omnia W -> 820). Rarely gets hot, even the borders.

You may know your 925 is faulty, right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb