Unlocked ATT Lumia 925. Possible to get Black update?

caveryis

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I have an unlocked AT&T Lumia 925 that I am using in Canada on Bell. I did not receive the Black update, I'm assuming because I am not using the phone on the AT&T network. Is there any way for me to force, or manually install the update?

Thanks in advance for the help.

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
If for some reason it won't come down on it's own, you can use the new nokia software tool (was a headline on here a few days ago). You'll need to reinstall everything, but it'll put the latest OS on your device.

Lucky7Phone

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I am planning to get a T-Mobile 925 and using it on Rogers.

I got an AT&T branded GS4 and I can't get any official updates from AT&T or Samsung cause apparently the updates are "region locked." Is it the same with this phone or WP in general?

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I am planning to get a T-Mobile 925 and using it on Rogers.

I got an AT&T branded GS4 and I can't get any official updates from AT&T or Samsung cause apparently the updates are "region locked." Is it the same with this phone or WP in general?

I have never heard of that. I have a Rogers 920 that I've used on T-Mobile and I have still gotten updates on it whenever Rogers released them. I think you should be okay with the 925 (although of course, you'll need it unlocked to use it on Rogers).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro