925 now or wait

mlbrowninsc

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Looking to come back to wp8 as my full time device and am looking at the 925 on att. I had a 920 at one time and was happy with most of it. Found the pictures to be fuzzy and the phone too heavy. Would the 925 be a good choice to buy now? Att has the certified like new at 349. Or should I just hold out for what is coming out? Would be buying without contract so I would assume anything coming up would be much higher priced. Thanks in advance for any advice.

89caps

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Yes any new phone would be higher priced so the 925 is good if you're fine with last year's phone. You should look at newegg.com, they had a deal on one that was under $300 new.

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Looking to come back to wp8 as my full time device and am looking at the 925 on att. I had a 920 at one time and was happy with most of it. Found the pictures to be fuzzy and the phone too heavy. Would the 925 be a good choice to buy now? Att has the certified like new at 349. Or should I just hold out for what is coming out? Would be buying without contract so I would assume anything coming up would be much higher priced. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Sent you a PM, in case if you are looking for 925 with AT&T.

mlbrowninsc

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the thoughts all. Guess I'll just use this 520 for a couple months until the newer phones come out and see what there is at that point.

DeNachtwacht

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Couldn't agree more. The 930 is about to be released, and ofcourse windows phone 8.1. If you don't need it right away I'd wait untill 8.1 is out (end of may probably).

distilledoreo

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm contemplating the same thing, since my 521 has been acting up lately. I'm waiting for a 1520 or 1320 variant on T-Mobile, but who knows if and when that will happen.

lamazion

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm also looking at the 925 for AT&T. I see some good deals for T-mobile, but nothing for AT&T. I had a 920 that I really liked with the exception of the weight. I'm hoping the 925 will do the trick. Until I find a good deal, I'm sporting a moto x.

jaceot

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I had a 521 and hopped up on the deal for T-Mobile. Under contract, I would wait. On T-mobile, I am never paying full price for a phone again because I am contract free. I loved the 521 but the 925 feels like a real upgrade. It's a beautiful phone too. Feels smoother and faster and for the 521, a real upgrade on apps, though I will miss that sd card. Can't have everything, ugh. I am excited to use this phone.

distilledoreo

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Who like to wait new devices, always wait forever.

Buy a Lumia 925 now, don't wait for new devices. Don't worth.
Exactly, it's not like new devices are coming out within the month. I doubt we'll see any new devices before May, and then that would be three months without a new device, and something newer is probably going to come out a month or two after that, so you can never win...

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I just bought another for 230 including a car charger and headphones from ShopHQ. Awesome deal. This one's for my brother, I'm upgrading him from a 521 ;-)

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
It's upgradeable to 8.1, looks great, is buttery smooth and at this price I don't think you should wait. my only problem is storage. 16GB isn't enough for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs