Hello. I have been having a problem streaming music on my 925. I stream my music from SkyDrive using SkyMusic. The issues I am having is that it will intermittently cut out in the song for a second before resuming. Some things I have done to try and trouble shoot this issue are:

checking to make sure my music wasn't corrupt
    reuploading the music just to be certain
    playing the music both on WiFi and using my mobile data plan
    streaming the music on my computer from SkyDrive-no cutouts
    checking for updates for both apps and uninstalling/reinstalling
    using my father's skydrive account to stream music (different music)
    installing a whole new streaming app (Style Jukebox-uses a different cloud service)
    Replacing the phone, since it is under warranty
    swapping sim cards

None of these attempts to fix this issue have worked. It is frustrating to say the least. It cant be the music. It has to be something in the settings. I have used two different SkyDrive accounts with different music now, and both have the issue, I have uploaded the music to a whole new cloud service, and still have the issue. But when I stream the music on my computer, there is no problems. Please try and help me solve this issue.
    02-21-2014 02:20 PM
    i think my only way to go now is to just put the music on the phone. I only have 16gb on my phone, so that is something I wanted to avoid, but there are no other all alternatives. It is BS though.
    02-21-2014 04:55 PM
    I just downloaded and tried SkyMusic. I get the same sort of dropout that you're experiencing, using my home wifi. I can play Pandora, Slacker, and Nokia Music (local cache and streaming) without issue. I would guess that SkyMusic has a glitch when it pulls the data from Skydrive to send to your phone.
    02-21-2014 08:28 PM
    i think my only way to go now is to just put the music on the phone. I only have 16gb on my phone, so that is something I wanted to avoid, but there are no other all alternatives. It is BS though.

This used to happen to me. I had to set my data sense to unlimited. Try it, and report if it worked.

Sent from Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
    02-25-2014 07:40 PM