Question about Lumia 925 Screen

kingenu

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
so i have a lumia 925 and i love it but as most of you know it gets blobs and streaks/lines over the screen after a while, my questions are: Is the streaks and lines and blobs on the glass or the screen inside the phone?, secondly if i replace the screen, how long does it take for the lines to come back again?, 3rdly, is there any ways of getting rid of the blobs or lines or any way of preventing it. does a screen protector hide this

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I've had my 925 for over a year now and use it daily. I have never experienced what you are describing in your post -- unless you are referring to fingerprints, etc. Any touch device will get dirty. Just clean it with a soft cloth and you're good to go. If it's under the glass, you got a defective unit. Take it back and get a new one.

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I get streaks that appear on the outside of the glass, that don't seem to want to wipe off. Nothing like what you describe about the different shades of gray on the screen itself.

kingenu

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
yeah my streaks don't wipe off either but yeah maybe not different shade but they stand out when the screen is dark and you're outside

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I get streaks that appear on the outside of the glass, that don't seem to want to wipe off. Nothing like what you describe about the different shades of gray on the screen itself.

Are you sure that they are not just ware marks from taking it in and out of your pocket or holder. Are the marks just where the bevel edge is on the glass?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo