05-10-2014 08:15 PM
32 12
tools
    I'm glad you were able to remove the skid marks. My phone arrived today. It's in a sealed box. I did not open it yet.
    03-06-2014 09:44 PM
    I can confirm the Simply Wireless shipped the phone. (I purchased it from QVC)

To activate the the phone, I need to contact Simply Wireless to get the activation code. The go to the following website to activate the phone:

Activate Your Prepaid Phone | Prepaid Activation Guide | T-Mobile

Did anyone use this process? I already have a T-mobile account with a phone and I just want to add another line to the existing account.

Note: Mt active phone is not a prepaid account if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance!
    03-07-2014 04:51 PM
    Hey, I just ordered the same one from HSN. It will arrive in couple days. Is the phone brand new? Can I unlock the phone after 40 days with T-mobile?
    If this is not from T-Mobile, can I still unlock the phone?
    03-19-2014 10:22 AM
    Wacky_Packy, what do you mean - Note: Mt active phone is not a prepaid account if that makes a difference.
    I thought all phone from t-Mobile are "No-contract" phone.

Thanks,
    03-19-2014 10:27 AM
    I have a new 925 on the way from the Newegg deal for $249.

The price is back to $279 but the page did and still lists Newegg as the seller, however UPS shows it coming from: SIMPLY WIRELESS
    WOODBRIDGE, VA, US (you may need a free account with UPS to see the shipper info).

A company with that name and that location has incredibly bad on-line reviews although most are complaints related to cell phone contracts and would not be relative to these phones.

I know others have posted they ordered these from Newegg and have received theirs. Did yours come from Simply Wireless or somewhere else?

My concern is since the company may be shady (based on the reviews) that these might not be actually new phones. So did you see any hint of them being refurbished?

I don't want to spread any doubts but since I came to have them based on research, I'm sure others have too so this will be good to clear those doubts if unfounded as it would be to raise them if not.
    Meant to post here earlier (fiddling with the new 925 will be my excuse)

SIMPLY WIRELESS was the source of my Newegg Flash order for this device also.
    Took 8 days from purchase to clutch (six business days)

No problems here the item arrived undamaged in a box inside was the phone contained in T-Mobile retail packaging.
    03-19-2014 05:43 PM
    Same, bought mine from the same source, it arrived sealed in box with everything perfect, kinda odd that there were smudges on yours though.
    03-25-2014 02:52 PM
    I was thinking of getting the 925 from newegg but got concerned after reading ur post thhat i would have to activate the phone with Tmo when i receive it. I'm not a Tmo customer,, so this would not be a possible purchase ffor me then?

I can confirm the Simply Wireless shipped the phone. (I purchased it from QVC)

To activate the the phone, I need to contact Simply Wireless to get the activation code. The go to the following website to activate the phone:

Activate Your Prepaid Phone | Prepaid Activation Guide | T-Mobile

Did anyone use this process? I already have a T-mobile account with a phone and I just want to add another line to the existing account.

Note: Mt active phone is not a prepaid account if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance!
    05-10-2014 08:15 PM
32 12