Pictures taken are yellow tinted, is it bug or intentionally?

Thanathip Gorlph

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
The problem of yellow tinting has always bothered me. I think a picture before processing looks much better without post-process yellow tint.
So I want to know whether it is intentionally, or is there anyway to fix it? thanks.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm. I'm guessing these "yellow-tinted" photos are with flash and dim areas. If in dim areas, use longer exposure time without flash.

This has always corrected my "yellow-tint". I usually use around 1/4-.5s exposure time. Nokia cam usually corrects itself enough automatically with ISO and exposure compensation.

Thanathip Gorlph

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
thanks. But it always happens regardless of camera settings. I have tried various settings and places and it doesn't make any differrent :(
EDIT: I think I just found out something. When I turn flash on and take a picture in low light place ( in this case is my room at night with fluorescent on), the post-processed picture doesn't look so bad compare with the non-processed (can be seen in preview enabled). Maybe the post-process that gives yellow tint was meant to compensate for flash?

Last edited:

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
have same bug here
actually it is the post processing making the photos looks yellowish and softer... hope they fix it in the next update

So the pictures are OK until you post-process them? What are you using for post? Have you tried to see if there is a setting to make the pictures "warmer" that you can disable?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05