Lumia 925 case reviews/reccomendations?

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Dropped my 925 from about three feet high with the incipio feather case on, and the phone instantly fell out of the case, and write onto the concrete. Now I have small dents in three out of the four corners on my Lumia. So I upgraded to the body glove case. Masks the beauty of the phone, but what's the point of the beauty if you don't protect it? The edges are high enough to cover the face of the phone, there is a lip on the camera, fits the phone nice and snug(like a glove), and comes with a well built stand. Makes the phone a tad bit clunky but I've gotten used to it. Body Glove case on all my future Lumia's from now on.

Attachments

• WIN_20140503_153641.JPG
    WIN_20140503_153641.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 20
  • WIN_20140503_184542.JPG
    WIN_20140503_184542.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 211

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes I slip the 925 out of it's encasement in order to hold, stroke, and caress just to remind myself of what an elegant and sleek piece of technology this phone is...

Then right back into the case for safe keeping.

illyc

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumia 925 cases

this one

IS AWESOME

Amazon.com: Fosmon DURA Frost SLIM-Fit Case Flexible TPU Cover for Nokia Lumia 925 (Clear): Cell Phones & Accessories

seriously - just enough protection to be worthwhile, but not bulky at all and while the back is slightly frosted, the white still shows through and the metal edges are clearly visible, maintaining the visual clues of the phone. it fits super snuggly, doesn't obstruct the screen. only thing i'm not 100% sure about is that the buttons are covered as well. i'm sure that's great for minimizing debris and whatnot, but what about button effectiveness?

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Even tho the buttons are covered they are very responsive and solid feeling. On some cases I needed to press kind of hard, or use the tip of my thumbnail to activate. Not so with the Fosmon. Very nice cover indeed.

djslofstra

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Currently I have a flip case from ebay. It is basically a hard cover with a samsung style flip thing. I am quite happy with it but I don't feel it offers enough protection if I'd accidently drop it on the screen while the flip thing is flipped behind the phone (as I normally hold it while using the phone). Now I'm thinking about getting an Imak comboy case, there are much positive reviews about that brand but I can't find any reviews about the case in combination with a nokia lumia 925. So does anybody have some experience with this case?
IMAK Cowboy Shell Ultra-thin Case Cover Skin Back + LCD Film For Nokia Lumia 925 | eBay
They say it is made out of polycarbonate and it has an unusual texture, I'm pretty curious about this case.

I'm also thinking about the Imak Vivid case:
IMAK Slim Shell Frosted Hard Case Cover Skin + LCD Guard For Nokia Lumia 925 | eBay
I don't know where the case is made of but when I look at the IMAK website I think it is also made out of poly carbonate. I can't speak Chinese though.

My current case:
WP_20140415_17_18_40_Pro.jpg
WP_20140415_17_18_16_Pro.jpg
WP_20140415_17_17_54_Pro.jpg
Another thing I've noticed about my case is that it scratches the alluminium on my phone.

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I recommend that SOMEBODY design and offer 925 (and other Nokia) cases at Shapeway. I don't see any jumping off points for Nokias except for the 820 which it looks like Nokia actually made available. I would love to have some novelty cases for my 925 like some you can get for an iPhone. I particularly like the rotary phone case and Foosball case although that ones not really practical for pocket use.

AbsoluteZerow

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually a big fan of the Nokia charging shell, it adds some protection and wireless charging without making the phone feel huge. It ain't no otterbox in regards to protection, but its better than nothing at all. The last thing I want on my 925 is a big bulky case. The 925 is a beautiful phone, so I want to see and feel as much of it as possible. It's too pretty to ugly it up with a bulky case.

illyc

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Even tho the buttons are covered they are very responsive and solid feeling. On some cases I needed to press kind of hard, or use the tip of my thumbnail to activate. Not so with the Fosmon. Very nice cover indeed.

you're right - so happy with that purchase

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Get the offical wireless charging case. It leaves the sides completely free, so you still feel the aluminum, but helps add grip and protects the corners and back. As a bonus, it wirelessly charges the phone. Expensive, but worth it.

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Fosmon MATT Series Rubberized Hard Case. This is a beautiful case. Case fits snug and tight. The back is textured so you have a good grip. The corners of the phone are sufficiently protected. When viewing straight on you can see just a bit of the aluminum frame on the sides as well as top and bottom. The case does not detract from the beauty of the 925 in my opinion. When I put this case on my phone I had co-workers wanting to look at the phone and asked what phone it was. With the other cases I've used no one even noticed. This Fosmon case warranted some attention. Wasn't really expecting that.
fosmon1.jpg

fosmon2.jpg

fosmon3.jpg

fosmon4.jpg

fosmon5.jpg