Wireless Charging on the Lumia 925

dronkula

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

So, I've bought the wireless charging back-plate and the charging pad for my Lumia 925. However, it doesn't seem to do anything? I've put the phone on the pad, the little light at the top of the pad comes on, but no matter how long I leave the phone, it's not charged up at all.

Is there something else I'm supposed to do?

russshoe

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem with my 925 never did get it resolved I sent the phone back and went with a different model.
There was nothing wrong with the charging plate as it is working fine on the wifes 820

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure you have the wireless charging shell on the phone properly? I was a little iffy when I first put my red one on my 925, but apparently, I've been doing it correctly because it charges fine. It feels tricky the first time, though, since you have to make sure the dots on the shell meet with the holes on the phone.

dronkula

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Hmm - ok well I've turned it off and it's now working.

I ended up, more out of 'lets try everything and see what happens' than from any scientific reasoning, turning off battery saving and put it on the pad - no change. I then actually powered it off and left it on the pad. After about 30 mins, it came back on on it's own and then charged up. Now I can put it on the pad and it charges normally.

So, basically - no idea but it's working now.

nez99

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I literally cant find anywhere on the planet to buy one of these. I live in New Zealand, happy to ship 'em from anywhere!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium