and Nokia Lumia 925 Dispaly Bug part 2 - YouTube

(notice that the display is not registering first touch sometimes)

Or should I go for a phone change? Cause I got the right to take money back or change for a new one in 7 days.
    03-11-2014 09:49 AM
    Try a soft reset which you do by holding down both the power button and volume down button till it vibrates.

Check for updates, if you want to try a hard reset it will remove all your apps and information and if all that doesn't work get a replacement if you can.
    03-13-2014 12:08 PM
    Try a soft reset which you do by holding down both the power button and volume down button till it vibrates.

Check for updates, if you want to try a hard reset it will remove all your apps and information and if all that doesn't work get a replacement if you can.
    Tried all of the above, soft reset, then hard reset, tried hard reset with restoring my settings, then hard reset with clean settings. Today I replaced my phone. Even the new one does that !! Wtf? Is it possible that the seller has some brew of bugged phones, maybe update on 8.1 will solve this? I dont know but its really interesting I would like to hear official reply from Nokia or Microsoft, I wrote to their forum but no response yet.
    03-13-2014 01:24 PM
    Tried all of the above, soft reset, then hard reset, tried hard reset with restoring my settings, then hard reset with clean settings. Today I replaced my phone. Even the new one does that !! Wtf? Is it possible that the seller has some brew of bugged phones, maybe update on 8.1 will solve this? I dont know but its really interesting I would like to hear official reply from Nokia or Microsoft, I wrote to their forum but no response yet.
    Go to Nokia support website they have live chat would be alot more
    quicker to get contact with.

It very old could be a bad butch or a software issue im going to assume it a software issue.
    xandros9 likes this.
    03-13-2014 01:30 PM
    Go to Nokia support website they have live chat would be alot more
    quicker to get contact with.

It very old could be a bad butch or a software issue im going to assume it a software issue.
    But it doesnt make sense. If I have latest Black update. It should fix it ? And why others dont have this issue? Why cant I find something on the internet about it? I cant be the only one :/
    03-13-2014 04:12 PM
    Do you have the latest glance, touch and display versions on the device? Black is designed to work with all of those, and it should have updated them, but if it didn't you could have a lag that way. The first one that I noticed was when "touch" was turned on to Normal instead of High. Flipping that one back on really helped my screen's responsiveness. Also, if double tap to wake is active, it could be trying to wake the device on first touch even if it is already awake.
    03-13-2014 04:23 PM
    Do you have the latest glance, touch and display versions on the device? Black is designed to work with all of those, and it should have updated them, but if it didn't you could have a lag that way. The first one that I noticed was when "touch" was turned on to Normal instead of High. Flipping that one back on really helped my screen's responsiveness. Also, if double tap to wake is active, it could be trying to wake the device on first touch even if it is already awake.
    Yes I have latest updates. I have set the sensitivity of dispaly to high. And I dont know about the double ta, where I can find it ?
    03-14-2014 01:16 AM
    Yes, I've got it too, very annoying. I have never had a phone with that many bugs, just terrible.
    04-26-2014 08:11 PM