Group Messaging with more than 10 People

sMt73

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
I had the Note 3 for a while, but ended up taking it back and picking up the Nexus 5. I regularly group chat with 10+ people (Softball Team) and since I switched to T-Mobile I have not been able to respond to a single chat. I receive them fine, but when I reply, it fails to send. iOS is not an option for me. I know people that have Android and have no problems responding to the chats. I was able to when I was on Verizon and ATT. I am wondering if this is a limitation of T-Mobile, or Android 4.4.

I have looked at the L925, and I am within my return period. Can someone please let me know if you can group chat with more than 10 people with Windows Phone. I love the build of the Nokia, and WP8 looks nice, and I wouldn't mind the change, but I really need this to work in order for me to switch. I appreciate the help.

simonnyc

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I had the Note 3 for a while, but ended up taking it back and picking up the Nexus 5. I regularly group chat with 10+ people (Softball Team) and since I switched to T-Mobile I have not been able to respond to a single chat. I receive them fine, but when I reply, it fails to send. iOS is not an option for me. I know people that have Android and have no problems responding to the chats. I was able to when I was on Verizon and ATT. I am wondering if this is a limitation of T-Mobile, or Android 4.4.

I have looked at the L925, and I am within my return period. Can someone please let me know if you can group chat with more than 10 people with Windows Phone. I love the build of the Nokia, and WP8 looks nice, and I wouldn't mind the change, but I really need this to work in order for me to switch. I appreciate the help.
Are you connected to a wifi network when trying to send a group txt message? if so, you need to turn off wi-fi and send it over the cellular network. MMS (which group texts get sent as) do not work over a wi-fi network.

Draganta

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
You can add up to 50 people in a group in Whatsapp for Windows Phone. Ofcourse this does not mean it will work well. I have no experience with big groups, but I think it will work. There is also a an app named GroupMe, that also supports a large number of people. I think the limitation is caused by your connection, and not by your phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes