Nokia Lumia 925 HSN (expandable memory)?

suharsh

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
As it is pretty much certain that the 810 will not get WP 8.1, I was looking to get a phone without the hefty price that would get 8.1.

Found this deal on HSN and it states that memory is expandable with microSD card Nokia Lumia 925 4.5" Smartphone with T-Mobile Service, GPS and 8.7MP Camera at HSN.com
In above link click on the 'Specifications' tab and you will see the specs (pasted below). Anyone if this is accurate? If so I am certain I will get the phone.

Thanks in advance.

The Key Specs

Display:
4.5" touchscreen

Style:
Bar

Storage:
16GB internal memory (expandable with optional microSD/SDHC cards, sold separately)

Camera:
8.7MP with Full HD video

Operating System:
Windows Phone 8

Mode:
GSM 850/900/1800/1900

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Some people just don't get it and are clueless.

As jgbstetson said, there's no SD slot. I experienced a rep at a T-Mobile store once telling mere there was one. She pointed "it" out on the 925 model they had on the sales floor and I had to tell her that was the micro SIM card slot. :straight:

suharsh

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to both of you for the clarification. I am surprised though how categorically it has been stated in the ad at HSN. I believe this sales has been running for couple of weeks now and no one complained or informed HSN that they were mis-informed.

I guess I will continue with the 810 ... maybe go for the dev OS install or live with what I have for a year or so and then get back into market.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks to both of you for the clarification. I am surprised though how categorically it has been stated in the ad at HSN. I believe this sales has been running for couple of weeks now and no one complained or informed HSN that they were mis-informed.

I guess I will continue with the 810 ... maybe go for the dev OS install or live with what I have for a year or so and then get back into market.

Just because they haven't changed the ad doesn't mean that no one has informed them that the ad is incorrect. If they are bad enough to get their information wrong in the first place they are bad enough to not change it when they are told about the mistake.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb