Who's using the extra tiles??

Meagey

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I didn't think the 925 would get it because of the screen size but I'm using it and loving it. The small tiles are pretty small but just something to get use to I only use the small size for apps I rarely use anyway.

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
That's nice feature for phones with bigger screens. I have Lumia 1020 but I don't use extra tiles. I don't like the size of them :p They are too small to me, probably because I'm not use to small tiles. But it is very useful feature anyway :)

Paedin

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded and activated it. I just haven't had much time to play with it while at the office. I plan on setting it all up tonight. I'll let you know what I think afterwards

Chris Sandiford

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I'd have preferred the biggest tile to stretch over the entire width of the screen instead of just two thirds. Looks weird now with additional tiles next to it. Swipe typing this now and loving that though.

Benjaminb95

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia 920 and I'm using the extra tiles. Small apps are now really small, but it works fine for me. The main reason I have chosen for this is the design options. It adds something extra to my start screen. I always found two rows too small. Large tiles took the whole width of the screen. With the extra row I can add more creativeness in the design of my homescreen without risking that it looks 'a bit boring'.

Meagey

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm digging it, it only took me a little bit to get use to the smaller tiles but pairing the extra row with my sweet star wars wallpaper it just looks awesome

Adretheon

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I did for 5 mins, but I couldn't get the layout to look appealing enough to me. I'll probably try again though and see if I can get used to it.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Nope. I arranged all apps as I wanted. But then went back to "normal". Too small, also it reduces the size of icons on apps list (on the right)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss