Start screen shifted down... I think

santis00

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I can't tell if I am tripping or not. I changed my tiles around and the tiles seem like they shifted down a little bit. I thought when you were at the start screen they were as far up as possible but now they seem to be about 1/4 inch maybe less down from the top. For the life of me I can not remember how it looked before.

what do you think?!

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140417_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140417_0001.png
    849.8 KB · Views: 3

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Really? To me it looks like they were ever-so-slightly shifted upwards a tiny-tiny bit, which I appreciate.

EDIT: I turned on 3 column mode within minutes of updating. 2 column looks like it may very well have been shifted down a tiny bit, for whatever reason...

Paedin

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
This has always been this way.

Its purposely set up so that your bottom row of tiles are halved to make it clear the screen rolls on. Its been a gripe of most of us about the WP start enviornment since the phone launched.

GlenniBoy

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I clearly can say, that it's true, if you go all the way up on your startscreen, the top margin in much smaller then in WP8.1, which i think is good, giving the usr more tiles to see than before if he presses the start button ;) But yes, the top margin has been decreased :)

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Now there is less unused space left on the top than before, finally! So you can see the bottom tiles easier. I would decrease it even more, till all the tiles fit perfectly on the screen. It's possible, just a little bit more and it's perfect.

- Tapatalk -

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte