Music with bluetooth - problems

TheGreatKhali88

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
there's a problem while playing music in my car though bluetooth. Whenever I'll unlock the phone, the music will jump and stutter for 5-10 seconds.

Have anyone else experienced it? I'm especially interested to know whether it might be a problem with all WP8 or just my device/unit.

TheGreatKhali88

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I used it second time today, and now it's gone. It instead makes a click noise (like it's supposed to) when I unlock the phone, so it probably had something to do with that. This time I had the phone on vibration only (might be it). Or else it might help to disable the system sounds.

EMINENT 1

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
This stuttering Bluetooth in my car actually started with Lumia Black. It's been the same suffering ever since even through all the developer preview updates on ATT 920.

I too have a Pioneer AVH P4200DVD where it's stuttering. I've tried it with a Moto G and no stuttering at all so it's not the head unit.
This stuttering Bluetooth in my car actually started with Lumia Black. It's been the same suffering ever since even through all the developer preview updates on ATT 920.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven