Wireless charging mod

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys! I did the wireless charging mod that was shown on YouTube. I followed the video instructions step by step and was able to successfully take out the wireless charging component and installed it on the phone. IT was pretty easy actually, bit does require patience. Wireless charging is awesome!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hahah yes I'm happy it worked for you, but since my 925 is my primary phone I would rather not take a chance :amaze:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hahah yes but You took a chance and it paid off :D so well done! I like to mess with software, but not hardware lol I guess im not as bold as I thought I was hahah

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I did it on both of mine, the first one took me over half an hour but the second on only took me 10 minutes.

heywhitmarsh

May 4, 2012
Visit site
How well does your compass and gps work after putting the wireless charging in?
When I did it I couldn't get more than a 45 or so degree accuracy on the compass and maybe a thousand feet or so on gps.

Since removing the wireless charging its back to normal so it seems to have been related to the charging pad.
Has anyone else had similar observations?

slotti

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Same issue here. Compass is screwed up and GPS keeps on going all over.
Probably should try to remove it over the weekend. I love it, but the GPS issue has been killing me.

heywhitmarsh

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Same issue here. Compass is screwed up and GPS keeps on going all over.
Probably should try to remove it over the weekend. I love it, but the GPS issue has been killing me.

I'm glad i'm not the only one. It seems there's a reason the phones that do include wireless charging are thicker.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos