Lumia 925 Internal Clock?

wpcentralacc

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Thank you so much! Do you know if Nokia has an official clock somewhere in their settings though? If not, that's okay thanks I'll try third party apps!

Jaskys

Banned
Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
They do, you need to dial a speial code to access them
I can't remember it right now but i found it on XDA forums

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Do any of you know any battery app which shows the screen-on time? Is there a WP limitation preventing such a feature?

Screen-on time offers no value- compare playing an hour of Temple Run or angry birds, to an hour of text messaging or typing emails. Battery consumption depends on what the activity is on the phone. That's probably why there is no need for a "screen-on" time indicator.

In WP 8.1 the Battery Saver app shows the battery consumption of each app. This gives a better idea of battery hogging apps.

Abhishek Krishna

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Although battery consumption depends on the activity, it would help to know how much I have 'actually' used the phone and for how long it has been in standby.
Also the Battery Saver app doesn't do such a great job. I have found it to be inaccurate at times and it also doesn't tell you the consumption of things like geo-fencing (GPS) which drains battery really fast. But still its better than WP8.0. Including an exact percentage of battery consumed and more detail would help (similar to what's there in Android, yes more Android features)

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
:amaze: interesting , let me guess here, you have windows phone 8.1 installed on your 810 ? and you tend to use 810 more than your Lumia 920/925 :winktongue:

Yes, I installed 8.1 on the 810 last month. I regularly used that phone for a good five months, though. My 920 was used a lot more (10 months), although I'd have to get back to you on the info on its lifetime counter. Somehow, I'm pretty sure it's less than that of the 810. LOL

Yup, huuuuge difference. Lifetime counter on my 920 is: 33:12:02 and on my 925 it's only 05:06:24.

Last edited:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I installed 8.1 on the 810 last month. I regularly used that phone for a good five months, though. My 920 was used a lot more (10 months), although I'd have to get back to you on the info on its lifetime counter. Somehow, I'm pretty sure it's less than that of the 810. LOL

Yup, huuuuge difference. Lifetime counter on my 920 is: 33:12:02 and on my 925 it's only 05:06:24.

that's a big difference :D

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
That's what I thought. It seems odd, though, that the phone I used for 5 months and not the one I used for 10 would have a higher number. :winktongue:
If you are really trying to figure it out, does anyone know if T-Mobile WiFi calling shows in the ##634# display? If that's from Nokia I would NOT expect WiFi calling minutes to show up there unless T-Mobile asked for that or modified it themselves, in which case they might not have done that consistently.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon