Would you buy it again??

KGun

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I have not noticed a difference in signal compared to a iPhone 4S which it replaced.
It heats up and sucks down the battery using Here+ so I always plug it in using the navigation and accept the heat as normal.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm A L925 owner from day one T-MO US. Love this phone and the camera. Only issue I have from time to time is screen going extra large one me where I have. To reboot to make it normal again. Yes I would buy it again if I had the choice of color. I'm not a fan of the white.

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I've had my L925 on T-Mobile for two months now and it works flawlessly. Haven't had any issues to report and I'm running WP 8.1 with the best battery life I've ever had with a smartphone, 2 days on a single charge!

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Only issue I have from time to time is screen going extra large one me where I have. To reboot to make it normal again.
Any chance you double tapped with two fingers? That will magnify the screen (or return to normal size if already magnified).

Marcos Hidalgo

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm on fence about whether I would get it again. I came from an HTC 8X whihc I really like the design and the beats audio. About the 925 I love the support that Nokia gives, that is really awesome. Also really like the camera. What I don't like is that I have worse signal that with the 8X, it restarts at random times, the 8X would do it with GPS apps like Here Maps, Runtastic, Endemodo, etc. I like that I have wireless charging now.

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I think the bottom line on this one should be, "Would you pay $500+ again for the 925?" Right now, at the $200-250 range, the 925 is a steal, even with the 16GB of storage. If you are looking at the new model, with say 2GB of RAM and an SD card slot, it would have to be closer to the $200-300 range to get most people to look at it again. At the time it came out, the 925 was a premium handset, now, it's fast enough to run the OS, but the storage really limits the end user without constant Wi-Fi or an unlimited data plan.

MrPovilas

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Last week i buy Nokia Lumia 925, had 720, but cracked my screen and i wanted wp with 1 gb ram. Why i buy 925? (My favorite was 920). Just buy newer phone then 920, sure i lost wireless charging, but it`s more elegant. And the price 925 now is not too high. I like very much this phone, of course it have minus it`s storage, but i just uninstall dont need programs and games, and storage never be full.

RapidTurtle

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Well, I bought the 925 and really liked it. It did have problems with signal though. My home and work areas are both terrible with any carrier for signal, so I really can't blame the phone. I did some research and found that the Motorola X seemed to be the best phone out there for working on a low signal, so I traded in the 925:unhappysweat: for a Moto X. The Moto X isn't leaps and bounds better as far as signal strength, but at work, and on a street here in my hometown where the 925 would show no service at all, the Moto X holds one bar and actually works.
I'll really miss the 925. I spent 4 days with it, and I can really see why most of you like it. It really is a refreshing change from android. It just seems so intuitive and much simpler to use than an android phone, but in the end I need that little bit better of a signal, so I'm stuck with android for a while. Thanks to everyone who replied to this thread. I enjoyed reading your opinions.

tpapictures

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Not only would I buy it again, I wish I had left Android sooner. Would have saved me lots of time messing with less than functional productivity apps. To be fair, I AM and was fully entrenched in the MS world for cloud, Office, and note taking. So this phone is as intuitive as it gets for me. Also, just my opinion, every third party app works better for me than the original app (flickr, instagram, twitter, facebook, as examples).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss