T-Mobile 925 - Best Price?

Wacky_Packy

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
For while qvc, hsn and newegg were selling for 199. It seems that is no longer the case last I checked. Just wondering if anyone else is selling the phone in the same price range.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
For while qvc, hsn and newegg were selling for 199. It seems that is no longer the case last I checked. Just wondering if anyone else is selling the phone in the same price range.
I thought you bought one of those.

Someone I know was sure they were going to keep getting cheaper but I was sure those were a special case with a large stash that had to get moved and too late in the life cycle to unload all of them to other retailers. I was relieved that they finally ordered one a day before they dried up.

Some others I know waited too long. Its sad when people can't tell a great deal when they see it or assume opportunity will keep knocking.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I've got one that I could sell. Mint I got from newegg, so the warrant is still good. It's unused. If interested you can PM me.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I was one of the lucky ones that got one when AT&T accidently put them on sale for 79.99$. The sale lasted only a few hours and alot of people who tried did not get one. It was shipped in two days and my wife is enjoying it now as it replaced her 520. Great phone. I only wished I had ordered two; but to be honest I did not really think I would get the one. Sometimes you just get lucky.

wetnoodl3

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I financed my today at t-mobile for $408. They had ZERO cases, as a matter of fact, their salesmen dont push WPhones at all :(

Ive seen them at $299 at selected fry's "while supplies last"

Wacky_Packy

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
All -

Thanks for the reply's. I was suggesting this phone to a friend and I was wondering if there are any $199 deals still to be found for a new 925.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I financed my today at t-mobile for $408. They had ZERO cases, as a matter of fact, their salesmen dont push WPhones at all :(

Ive seen them at $299 at selected fry's "while supplies last"

Holy **** that's a lot of money for a phone that you can buy brand new almost anywhere for under $250. Hell, I would've sold you mine for $300.

mackie99

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
If you are a T-mobile customer, you can get a refurbished 925 for $150.57 if you log into your account and do a search. If you go to their general web site it's $199.99.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
If you are a T-mobile customer, you can get a refurbished 925 for $150.57 if you log into your account and do a search. If you go to their general web site it's $199.99.

Yup confirmed. Only works if you're a post paid customer. Funny thing about Tmobile - with good credit they'll let you finance 2 phones at once, one on JUMP and another with just a regular upgrade.

wynand32

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site

Hate to sound stupid, but what's the search that pulls up the $150.57 price? Can't seem to find it...

Forget it, found it. Thanks!

Okay, no I didn't. Only found it when I selected "upgrade," which isn't what I want to do. Just want to purchase it outright.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo