T-Mobile 925 - Best Price?

suharsh

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
You have to log in and find the phone. You have to upgrade your line but you can pay outright when checking out.

Yep, thanks, that's exactly what I ended up doing. Should get it by the end of the week.

I damaged my 925 that was bought from HSN. Fortunately I had bought the warranty so it is going back. I tried the T-Mobile route - the price does show up as 150 odd but there is a $10/month charge - it is checking out as a new line even though upgrading it. Called T-Mobile twice but no one couldn't take that $10 off ... one lady said go ahead and I will put in notes on your account. It could be a hassle ... so probably thinking to go back to my 810 and just wait it out for newer models later this year or next one.

wynand32

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
I damaged my 925 that was bought from HSN. Fortunately I had bought the warranty so it is going back. I tried the T-Mobile route - the price does show up as 150 odd but there is a $10/month charge - it is checking out as a new line even though upgrading it. Called T-Mobile twice but no one couldn't take that $10 off ... one lady said go ahead and I will put in notes on your account. It could be a hassle ... so probably thinking to go back to my 810 and just wait it out for newer models later this year or next one.

I had the "add a new line" thing listed as well, but my pre-upgrade monthly cost and my post-upgrade monthly cost were the same. I had two "new lines" listed, and was told that those where just my other two lines--I have four lines total. I figured it was no big deal--there's no contract with T-Mobile, so if they did add lines I can just cancel them and get customer service to credit whatever was charged.

The 925 for $150 seems like a really good deal, so it was worth the risk of a little hassle to me. It'll hold me over until whatever flagship WP phone is released in November or whenever.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Best price for a new Lumia 925 is $399.00 no contract at Fry's. Great deal too!

Uh, that's a terrible price. We've already been talking in this thread how you can buy one new from numerous places for $250 or less. I got mine for $199 from Amazon. Why pay $150 more than you have to?

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Uh, that's a terrible price. We've already been talking in this thread how you can buy one new from numerous places for $250 or less. I got mine for $199 from Amazon. Why pay $150 more than you have to?

Thanks. I just purchased a 925 at Amazon for $299.00 with free shipping. Great buy! It was the last one too! All the rest are hundreds more and some are in the $600! I stole it!

Got message from seller on Amazon! Out Of Stock! LOL! I guess it hard to get a bargain - everyone wants it!

Last edited:

Cane Prevost

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Wow, it's like some people aren't reading the thread. 5 or more messages from people saying you can get it for 150 from Tmobile and people come in like " I got it for only 300! What a steal". I am surprised at how fast the price slid on this. When i wanted to upgrade my 521 early this fall there were no windows phones below 500 on the market so I had to go Android. If this phone had been available for under 300 then I would have gotten it for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99