925 dropping signal periodically in eastern PA-TMo

jgulk

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Lately my 925 would drop signal completely and will come back usually within 10 seconds. Im on TMobile in Eastern PA and wondering if anyone else has this problem. It will happen at least 6 or 7 times a day that I notice (won't send a text, have to wait for signal to come back)

Just seeing if maybe a reset would help it if it's just me

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Huh, as is the first step with any problem, a soft reset would probably go first. A hard reset MAY be warranted.

Although I'm not sure what could be happening if its not the software.

It could be a sign of the wireless hardware going south, or perhaps a change on T-Mo's end, or a mix of both. Huh.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Err... It might be because T-Mobile has been updating its network lately. I wouldn't do a hard reset yet. I read the other day that many people were experiencing outages (not me, personally) in a variety of areas because of that. So, it's not your phone.

wpfanboy17

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Err... It might be because T-Mobile has been updating its network lately. I wouldn't do a hard reset yet. I read the other day that many people were experiencing outages (not me, personally) in a variety of areas because of that. So, it's not your phone.

Yes, I am also having issues with TMO network for the past few days.

Cyterio

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I used to have T-Mobile in Western Pa and would experience that issue when my phone would be transitioning from Cellular Signal to WiFi Calling. Usually would occur when entering my home where the T-Mobile signal was really weak, or when connecting to a known Public Wi-Fi network if cellular service is weak.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Lately my 925 would drop signal completely and will come back usually within 10 seconds. Im on TMobile in Eastern PA and wondering if anyone else has this problem. It will happen at least 6 or 7 times a day that I notice (won't send a text, have to wait for signal to come back)

Just seeing if maybe a reset would help it if it's just me

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Have a friend in Philly who is experiencing the same issue so I would wait as TMO is probably upgrading their network.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234