Do I Need A Case For The Nokia Lumia 925?

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I have another question..Is a screen protector necessary for the L925? I just ordered one from At&t called Zagg and got a deal for $5...Is the zagg screen protector any good?

Sent from Seattle

If you got that bulky case, there's really no need for a screen protector. The raised sides of the case will keep your screen well protected, even if you drop it face down. You're good to go. :smile:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
buy it, when you drop it, the case has protect the screen from direct hit (the side of the case has cover from back to front)

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Search for rugged case for the 925 on ebay.in, you'll definitely see some options

Sent from my Venue 8 Pro 5830 using Tapatalk

Cyterio

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck touching up a scratched body on a 925? I have the At&t version that has the dark gray body and black back. I have a charging case on it but it somehow developed a few nicks that really stand out against the rest of the dark gray body. The shiny aluminum really shows.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

nehvada

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
does anyone ever heard of scratches coming from the use of the nokia charging cover? someone is claiming that at the edges where the cover snaps onto it develops scratches caused by removing that cover. cant believe that a plastic shell would scratch an aluminum body that easy.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
does anyone ever heard of scratches coming from the use of the nokia charging cover? someone is claiming that at the edges where the cover snaps onto it develops scratches caused by removing that cover. cant believe that a plastic shell would scratch an aluminum body that easy.

I have the charging cover on mine.
Removed it numerous times with no damage what so ever.

MAHER_Central

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Looking for a nice slim case for 925

Hi everybody, I'm looking for a not very expensive slim case that won't ruin my Lumia 925 design. THANKS

wiseguywood

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Looking for a nice slim case for 925

I bought an incipio watson case, I rarely use the outer cover, but the inside is just like the feather case. It protects the edges while still showing off the 925's sleek design.

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I stopped using a case and screen protector. People have been asking me about my (awesome looking) new phone ;)

MAHER_Central

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site

Thank You all for your answers ! So now I have to choose between the "Nillkin super frosted shield" and the "Terrapin hybrid rubberised". Which one should I take ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12