Official 925 Cyan Thread

gauty44

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I am from Finland. I got the cyan update day before yesterday.
*Loving the transparent tiles
*Haven't used the camera app extensively so cannot comment on changes
*Notification bar is another major update. But would have been nice if there was a battery indicator there and if there was an option to add more notification based apps. The thing I found is you can switch on wifi directly from the notification bar but inorder to switch it of it takes you to the wifi settings page and switch off as usual.
*Battery seems to have improved.

There is no option to customize the new notification bar.
I have a question - Do I need to install storyteller app myself? Because I thought that it was included with 8.1 update package.

AND NO CORTANA

And one more thing. I noticed a new Maps app in addition to Nokia Here Maps. Can anyone tell me is it different from Here maps? Is it from Microsoft directly?

Do you find any lag while switching b/w apps.. can you compare it with previous os

djslofstra

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia Cyan Update... Get ready

Don't have any problems concerning that.
My phone only gets a bit hot when I'm watching videos while charging.

alfa 147

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Installed cyan in Romania. First problem: even if i switched off auto in display settings, checked high and unchecked the options in battery savings and the outdoor option is switched off, the display keeps modifying the light. It looks like an auto option is on, somewhere, but i don't know where. I had this problem before on android (samsung) but i found a solution for that one.
Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro2_217 using Tapatalk

Rem97

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I just downloaded Cyan and the one thing I was looking forward to is missing. Has anyone else noticed that there's no brightness profile in display settings? I have the latest version of display and Cyan but no brightness profile.

Ps. Lumia 925, UK.

lordwilliamisak

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I noticed some improvements, the action center isn't that laggy anymore and when you are editing the text the circle at the bottom of the line is gone. (The line that you can move between the letters)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786