Official 925 Cyan Thread

zsolo1111

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
And pulling down the notification bar is not responsive, sometimes i have to try it 3 times. And hell the "," is not in front on the keyboard...

Cravot

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Loving 8.1, but one of the things I think should be addressed is the fluidity of the os. Wp8 felt snappy and responsive. But 8.1 feels sluggish in a way. For example the swiping between start and app list has a delay, which drives me crazy. Hope Ms fixes this, but I have no high hopes.

yahia_malkawi

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I have the preview , battery life increased very much I guess. 20% or more to my Lumia 820 , they didn't add data connection to action center :/ I hope they do that I GDR 1

Lloydbm4

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I have the preview , battery life increased very much I guess. 20% or more to my Lumia 820 , they didn't add data connection to action center :/ I hope they do that I GDR 1
Use the WiFi toggle? If WiFi is off you are on data. That's how I toggle between WiFi and data via action center.

Yasir Sheriffdeen

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
This update causes Bitlocker Recoverkey Error, resulting with blue screen with some information about missing bitlocker detail. I am using L925 with WP8.1. Only way recover the phone is to use Nokia Recovery kit. People have complained about it over the forum already.

benny142

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Looks like I'm not the only one disappointed with this update... Don't find a single new feature compared to dp8.1. No living images, Dolby surround, royalist for speakers... NOTHING!!! :mad: only diff I can find is Lumia Cyan is displayed in extras+info.. #feeling angry

Why the big hype, if nothing was planned to be included? MS simply seeking attention?? #MSidiots

They bring in new models every month and only gives the updates to the latest!! The previous flagship phone owners are left just like that!!:mad:

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Looks like I'm not the only one disappointed with this update... Don't find a single new feature compared to dp8.1. No living images, Dolby surround, royalist for speakers... NOTHING!!! :mad: only diff I can find is Lumia Cyan is displayed in extras+info.. #feeling angry

Why the big hype, if nothing was planned to be included? MS simply seeking attention?? #MSidiots

They bring in new models every month and only gives the updates to the latest!! The previous flagship phone owners are left just like that!!:mad:

You will get tthe new Creative Studio app though....
Don't worry,judging by these comments , I am already prepared to be disappointed when the update arrives on my 1020

trwrt

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Could it be that some of the features need app updates to enable them? You'd think they would have been delivered along with the update, but maybe it's not possible and they'll come through the store at some point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss