FOR 925, the Cyan update is just a pure wp8.1 upgrade, There are NO specific new features from Cyan!

lorenzattractor

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Well I just updated my 925 from AT&T via the downgrade method to Cyan and besides the tiny arrow on the signal icons and "Lumia Cyan" on the extras+info there's nothing new. No colors, not equalizer, nothing.

korg250

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Well I just updated my 925 from AT&T via the downgrade method to Cyan and besides the tiny arrow on the signal icons and "Lumia Cyan" on the extras+info there's nothing new. No colors, not equalizer, nothing.

That is a bummer. I bought a new Lumia 925 to replace my broken 720 because I thought I would get the cyan improvements.

Here in Brazil the 925 is costing the same as the 625 so I thought it would means more buck for the money.

Kins69

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I can't say anything about Cyan..... still no update available for people who had the WP8.1 DP version.... I don't understand what's taking so long for MS to fix the issue... Ah well, by reading your comments I don't have the feeling that I'm missing on anything.

Kyle2k

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
This is ridiculous. I do confirm lorenzattractor statement above: here in Brazil, the Cyan update in my Lumia 1020 did not come with equalizer or any sound enhancement at all. I still cannot enjoy an equalized sound with my BH905i bluetooth phone.

F**k you, Microsoft.:devil:

Stravincy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
This is pretty lame. Microsoft has said we would get all those Cyan benefits, but we're not getting them.
It's even their former high-end model. Was looking forward to the Brightness Slider option.

Da De Dhodong

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm from Philippines and I had Cortana with me. Just change your region to US and language to US English. You may have to restart your phone for each procedure and the you'll have Cortana. My concern nkw is, the "project my screen" on the serttings, it says I have to use a USB port to project it which I did on our TV that has a USB hub, unfortunately it didn't work. Anyone knows how to do it?

Eduardo Wandscheer

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
L925 has an AMOLED display and don't need a colour adjust and it has a light sensor and don't need a brightness control. The screen view is great colors are perfect. But, some features i'm missing like EQ control without a headset and other improviments (Like quality in photos).

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
My concern nkw is, the "project my screen" on the serttings, it says I have to use a USB port to project it which I did on our TV that has a USB hub, unfortunately it didn't work. Anyone knows how to do it?

There is software you need to install on your pc to accept the video feed from the phone. It's not as simple as plugging a usb cable into your tv...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon