L925 loses network connection.. Fails to detect service network until restart...

benny142

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all.. Anyone facing this issue... I am having this issue since 2 weeks... all of a sudden.. my L925 loses its network... No service is displayed.. and it fails to detect the network until restart... tried soft restart.. Issue is still there post cyan update...!

benny142

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
ur carrier?? r u using BSNL??? lot of service complaints against BSNL lately.. I was hoping it got something to do with carrier network..

benny142

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
so carrier can be ruled out... Will have to try hard rest then..... Did you try a hard reset after this issue? Since when you started facing this? its since the last 2 weeks for me... strange..!

eryvile

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi all.. Anyone facing this issue... I am having this issue since 2 weeks... all of a sudden.. my L925 loses its network... No service is displayed.. and it fails to detect the network until restart... tried soft restart.. Issue is still there post cyan update...!
Same here, Lumia 925 on Congstar (= T-Mobile Germany). Hope, they fix it soon, as missing calls without knowing it is not a feature I'm longing for :(

benny142

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
this issue started all of a sudden.. DP have been working flawlessly for me... and just before 3 weeks.. n/w connection started to cut off.. I'm sure.. there was no updates 3 weeks before.. neither any of the settings.. nor OS related updates.. no idea.. what started causing this issue.. :(

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem with my 1520. My 925 hasn't done it yet. I believe it has to do with wifi-sense. What worked for me was to switch air plane mode on and off, then connect.

benny142

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
i had tried airplane mode on/off couple of times.. but it didnt help.. Not sure about wifi-sense though.. i havent used that feature yet.. so got no idea about it...! the isuue is pretty annoying.. since i'm completly cut off at work now.. acts like a n/w jammer is installed near my workstation.. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos