I am experiencing problems after my phone upgraded to win 8.1 , before the upgrade my blue tooth devices worked perfectly and once paired with the phone I could drive without touching the phone to receive a call.
    however after the upgrade the devices appear as paired ,but I have no sound coming from the speaker neither is working the microphone of the Bluetooth devices I tried various times setting the advanced checkbox on my phone but still I cannot answer a call without using the phone will driving......please help
    07-19-2014 03:52 AM
    Sorry I can't help , I am in the same boat. I'm with o2 uk and updated yesterday. If I switch bluetooth on phone stops functioning properly.

I've been searching for anyone else with this issue . You're the first I've found.

I did a soft reset and also a hard reset . Still no joy and o2 want me to send phone to them.

I think this is software issue, as when I switch bluetooth off and also do a soft reset , phone works as it should I just have no Bluetooth.

I can't find where I should report this bug. It's driving me nuts.

Did you get it sorted ?

Posted via the WPC App for Android!
    07-19-2014 01:38 PM
    no unfortunetly........I think nokia should give us a response , I found other users are experiencing the same issues after the upgrade
    07-20-2014 01:03 PM
    today I found that after a factory reset it works fine .....I tried with the advanced checkbox empty and without the driving mode set and all worked ......but after switching advanced on......the problem returned...........
    07-21-2014 07:33 AM
    I'm having similar issue on 1520. Mostly in hands free texting. And only when I instigate a email or text using the microphone button on keyboard. I get the tones and the bar graph shows it heard me but nothing shows up in the message body. If I immediately hit the mix button again it will work fine.
    Second issue is i get a lot of "can't connect to the network right now" responses to voice input. Nokia had me delete devices and do a hard reset but problem persists. Am waiting on a call back from Nokia regarding any solution
    07-31-2014 05:39 PM