Inline Video Issue - 925 Cyan

davestone

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Since the 8.1 Preview I'm having issues with the inline video playback in internet explorer, I was hoping it would have been fixed in Nokia Cyan official update, but it didn't.
Are you guys experiencing this very same issue? With screen stuttering and turning off constantly when you play an inline video? Like an embedded youtube video or as an example the video on The Verge Homepage?

Let me know if it's the same on your 925.

Thanks,

Dave

Dan MacMillan

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I'm having this issue too on games, when scrolling in apps like wpcentral, Internet explorer and YouTube and it happens on videos with HD quality and ends with a white pixelated screen and then I have to soft reset. Still didn't got cyan on my Russian 925 but according to your posts this may be a GPU or display problem(in my opinion).

aathif mahir

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
my lumia 925 also has that problem. i love my lumia 925 but issue is very weird and i also checked my fathers lumia 625 that also has that problem.
sorry for the poor english
thank you

davestone

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your reply, it seems to be a common issue, and I think I'll go back to Windows Phone 8.
Windows Phone 8.1 is pretty awful, a laggy mess with a lot of issues... hope gdr1 will be better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs