Battery life for those who have Cyan on Lumia 925.

madailjoao

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Probably some app is draining your battery. Mine was Moliplayer and Mytube. Both was draining a lot of battery even with the screen locked. The solution is close them always using back button, not the task manager.

I have the my tube app instaled. I think um going to unistall it and give it a try. Thanks

Stephen Vogel

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
My battery life is pretty much the same although I did notice that some apps that I had blocked permission to run in the background had that permission reinstated at some point in the upgrade process. If you are finding battery life a bit worse after the upgrade it may be a good idea to check which apps have permission to run in the background

Helder Costa1

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
well i had the DP 8.1 and battery was ok with medium usage. now i have got the cyan and i see that when i use a website it drains very fast... faster than before... when lit by night (last night) from 2 am to 11 am just took 3% wich was better. but like i said using internet i think its not better...

madailjoao

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm back to 8.0 to see if my battery is damaged or if is the 8.1 drainning her. Loosing 10% over night with everything off is not for me.

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
After a full charge from 0% to 100% in 2 hours 10 minutes my battery is at 57% from 100% with moderate usage.
Sent from Lumia 925 India using tapatalk

chalx

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
My habits are always the same so I can fairly say that best battery performance was while running WP 8.0, slightly worse is now on Cyan. WP 8.1 dev. preview was catastrophic.
Whether on 8.0, dev. preview or Cyan I could never squeeze more than one full day of use.

Sent from my RM-892_eu_finland_202 using Tapatalk

madailjoao

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
My habits are always the same so I can fairly say that best battery performance was while running WP 8.0, slightly worse is now on Cyan. WP 8.1 dev. preview was catastrophic.
Whether on 8.0, dev. preview or Cyan I could never squeeze more than one full day of use.

Sent from my RM-892_eu_finland_202 using Tapatalk

On Dev Preview my batt stats are better than on Cyan, and the phone is much more hotter than DP

MAHER_Central

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia 925. My battery life was not good with the preview and yeah when I play it gets really really hot. And now with Lumia cyan the battery life is WORSE !! I don't know what to do. I've tried hard reset but same battery life. I really hope Nokia will solve this problem :(

madailjoao

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia 925. My battery life was not good with the preview and yeah when I play it gets really really hot. And now with Lumia cyan the battery life is WORSE !! I don't know what to do. I've tried hard reset but same battery life. I really hope Nokia will solve this problem :(

Same problem here, the only solution is to go back to 8.0 and hope a solution from Nokia, my Phone is not for play is for work and I cannot work with the batstats of the 8.1

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
This is not a solution. The solution is to make a capable firmware. Make a 2000Mha battery in a smartphone is asking for trouble.

I think BUY a 2000mah battery and expect a two or three days is asking for trouble, not make.

I have a moderate to have usage. Whatsapp, email, 9gag app, browser and music. The battery easily last a day. I think 2000mah is enough for 90% of people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786