In order to get 8.1 and Cyan, I was reversing to 8.0 with the Nokia Software Recovery tool. After it was done with the first step of installing, it said it failed to restart the device, and I had to do it manually. I did that, and now, the software doesn't recognize the phone. Windows recognizes it, I can see it in Explorer, but no Nokia app can (tried Software Recovery and Care Suite).

What should I do, continue to use the phone (it works, and updates to Cyan right now), or try to recover it again? I don't think the phone will work flawlessly, as the recovery failed before it was done...
    07-29-2014 11:16 AM
    Similar to what ive experienced. Exact same process, failed to restart phone had to do it manually. The phone had restarted and was going through the set up process, when the phone turned on it was back to 8.0 and stock apps and settings etc. But when i try to look for updates there's nothing available, im on Three in the UK.
    07-29-2014 02:01 PM
    4 tries, 2 different pcs, still the same. I figured, I'll just try to update the phone after it fails, because the phone seems to work, and it founded the 8.1 update. It was on a Dutch CV ROM. Strange that UK still didn't get the update.
    07-30-2014 10:00 AM