08-04-2014 12:23 AM
28 12
tools
    I heard glance eats up battery
    not really, on a lot of devices it can, but thanks to 925's OLED screen, the battery consumption is barely noticeable, OLED screens have the unique ability to turn off pixels when it needs to make the color black, which not only makes screens look incredibly better, but also gives the advantage of low battery consumption, basically with glance screen, unless you use a background, that small clock isn't going to eat much battery at all, I my glance set to interval eats up about 5% battery a day, when I had it set to peek it only ate about 2% battery a day, I'm guessing having it on always will probably eat around 10% battery a day

what about cases something that will not add to much bulk.
    heres the case I use: Nokia Lumia 925 Body Glove Fusion with DuraStand Case - White & Charcoal | T-Mobile
    You can find thinner ones, but this is the thinnest one I could find that had a kickstand (which is something I've come to love and became a requirement in a case for me)

its not doing anything it's just setting there (Here Drive) how do you use it
    in the bottom where it shows your current speed limit, you can press that bar and it will open a menu, to go somewhere press the "Set destination" button, follow the onscreen instructions and go from there
    08-02-2014 06:12 PM
    Yeah... Glance eating battery is a bit of a Boogeyman tale made to scare the little kids away.

Asskikulator, that is a schmexy case. Love the kickstand; my case has one as well. Amazon.com: MPERO IMPACT X Series Kickstand Case for Nokia Lumia 925 - Black / Red: Cell Phones & Accessories

I stand it up on the bedside table at night and my Glance is set to go Red (low light emission) during Quite Hours so I can see what time it is if I wake up... And, of course the phone is my alarm.
    08-02-2014 11:36 PM
    I heard glance eats up battery
    what about cases something that will not add to much bulk.
    Yeah... Glance eating battery is a bit of a Boogeyman tale made to scare the little kids away.

Asskikulator, that is a schmexy case. Love the kickstand; my case has one as well. Amazon.com: MPERO IMPACT X Series Kickstand Case for Nokia Lumia 925 - Black / Red: Cell Phones & Accessories

I stand it up on the bedside table at night and my Glance is set to go Red (low light emission) during Quite Hours so I can see what time it is if I wake up... And, of course the phone is my alarm.
    I used that case before I bought this one, loved it, and while it feels higher quality than my current one, I didnt like its bulkyness and it also kept ripping my screen protector off by the corners. Yea I love kickstands, I cant go without them lol
    08-04-2014 12:23 AM
28 12