So, I decided to dust off my Lumia 925 for AT&T once the Cyan Firmware was released. So, updated to 8.1 Cyan from straight 8.0 and then installed GDR1 with DevPrev. However, upon configuring some settings, many of the system settings cannot be opened, and I get a message identical to the title of the post (for x= the system app). Display, extras+info, audio, touch, etc. are all affected. The first time, I took the advice and I went to the Lumia System Updater to update said system apps... but I couldn't even open the System Updater for the same reason, and same with MixRadio. So I deleted the apps and reinstalled System Updater, only to find that all the system apps are fully updated (as they should be from the Cyan Update), and I just can't open them.

Tried a soft and hard reset. I'd rather not do a factory reset but that may be the only way to fix it, and since I'm on GDR1 it will save me the hassle from re-updating to that level since it doesn't revert.

​Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks in advance!
    08-09-2014 03:57 PM
    This is an interesting one have you tried the date trick to reinstall the system apps?
    Otherwise a factory reset may be the way to go, if that fails your second last option is the nokia recovery tool.

The final being reflashing the rom completely to 8.0 and then going back to cyan, however it shouldn't come to that.
    08-09-2014 05:31 PM
    Suffering from the same problem on Lumia 920.

I've already done two hard resets after previous issues since updating, I really don't want to have to do a third :|
    08-23-2014 11:32 PM