925 sometimes thought the Headphone is unplugged but actually it's still plugged, then music stops.

ArcticArrow

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

Recently I have a problem with my headphone jack in the 925. Sometimes while playing music, it stopped (The phone stopped playing music because it ?thinks? the headphone has been unplugged)

- I have made sure my headphone is working fine (Swaping with other phones as well as changing headphones)

- I can?t seem to ?trigger? the problem because sometimes, even if the phone is physically static, it can stop playing the music and thinks the headphone is unplugged. On the other hand, sometimes when music is playing, even if I tried to rotate the headphone plug a bit, but there is no problem and the music still plays.

- that?s why I can?t check if this is a software or physical damage problem.

- I have already cleaned the headphone plug, as well as the headphone jack in the 925.

Anyone has any idea? Appreciated.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
How long have you had the phone? I had this problem in the first two months with the phone, but it seemed to solve itself

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Wow.. I think someone posted a solution for this problem, but can't remember which thread.. In any case I used to pull my headphones plug out a bit and that would help the issue

Elezium

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue with my Lumia 930.

Nothing major, but still a bit annoying. On my side, it seems be only happen at the end of a song, when "switching" to the next track.

I simply unplug / plug my headphone (Bose SoundTrue).

I am running the Development Win 8.1 with the latest update.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos