SPAM email

arislgr

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
My 925 with W8.1 keeps all spam mail in my Inbox. I read it could send them directly to my Spam folder, but I dont have a Spam folder !!!!!
Any help is welcome !

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
The folder is called JUNK in Outlook.com. If you're using that of course. For other mail providers it's different.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You can also (of course) simply delete the spam emails.

Unfortunately, there's no feature in the mail app to mark emails as spam and thereby adding the email address to the blacklist, this can only be done on the outlook.com website.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You can also (of course) simply delete the spam emails.

Unfortunately, there's no feature in the mail app to mark emails as spam and thereby adding the email address to the blacklist, this can only be done on the outlook.com website.

I always move emails I consider spam from the inbox to the junk folder. I have no idea, if this actually works, but I've always been under the impression that Outlook then automatically marks them as spam.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I always move emails I consider spam from the inbox to the junk folder. I have no idea, if this actually works, but I've always been under the impression that Outlook then automatically marks them as spam.

I don't think that outlook.com creates automatic rules based on items landing in the junk folder. I think that emails land there as a result of rules (either being in a blocked list or an automatic MS check)

Deal with abuse, phishing, or spam in Outlook.com - Outlook.com help

I do willingly stand to be corrected though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99