Any alternate(s) to AT&T Address Book?

qbenguy

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi Everyone:

I'm a proud owner of a Nokia Lumia 925 running OS version 8.10.14176.243 with Developer Preview turned on. A few months ago I unfortunately lost all of my contacts that were on AT&T Address Book. Luckily I had most backed up the old fashioned way; handwritten into a reliable notebook. I'm now very reluctant to re-enter my contacts back into AT&T Address book, and wondering if there is an alternate application or solution.

I'd appreciate any feedback, and I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Munter2

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Just go to the backup app under settings and your contact data can be saved there. If you do a hard reset on your phone when your phone comes back on, it will ask if you wish to restore previous data. When I flashed to Cyan, I was surprised how easy it was to restore. It is actually a very impressive backup system. Microsoft has done it right on this.

qbenguy

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft account as in hotmail/live account? If yes, is there a way to create multiple contact accounts? I'd like to separate business from family and friends. Appreciate your response and advice.

Munter2

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
However you have it set up on your phone now is how it will be restored. The actual contact pictures will need to be saved on your computer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett