I've had my Lumia 925 for months now, and it has been working completely fine until last week.
    Last week I went to a concert and took a video, when I got back home I noticed the video didn't record any of the audio at all? I tested it again by recording some more videos and it still wouldn't record any audio, just the pictures.

Now today, I tried using snapchat but the screen was just black. I tested all of the different cameras apps and the screen was black on both the front camera and the rear camera...?
    Then I noticed that when I aimed the camera at a light, it would show it on the screen.. the entire screen black except for a small dot following the light when I moved the camera around..

And finally, when I tried taking a picture of the black screen, occasionally the screen would return to normal, but really blurry. Then when I try taking another picture, it would just go to black again.

Unfortunately whenever I try to take a picture, even with flash on, the picture it saves is just a black screen, so I can't really upload any screenshots or anything, but any help would be great, thanks!
    10-22-2014 02:25 PM
    I've been getting that black screen thing on my 925 since yesterday.. I have to reset a few times just to fix it -_-, btw this is the first time it happened since I bought the phone back in 2013
    10-22-2014 02:33 PM
    I'm having EXACTLY the same problem! I've even posted a question on here thinking I was ALONE or I had a damaged camera!!!! :( I've had my phone since March and my previous phone also a lumia - NEVER had any problems with that. Other than resetting my phone as Mark suggests is there nothing else?
    10-27-2014 09:06 AM
    Well, I guess it's because it's on developers preview with all those drivers ain't updated thing again... I'll just wait till the official updates are out..
    10-27-2014 01:04 PM
    I had this issue when my storage was low, and was switching between Microsoft and Nokia camera apps.
    When I cleared space and did a reboot, I no longer had any issues..

What I experienced was:
    - Blurry photos
    - Black photos
    - Greenish/Purplish/Dark photos
    mark arsene likes this.
    10-27-2014 01:30 PM
    using the developer preview have no problems but the one thing that bugs me is the circular flash whatever picture i take with flash the central part will be brighter with the flash in circular pattern while the sides are darker, so turned off the flash. :(
    10-30-2014 02:39 AM