I love my Nokia 925 to bits and my previous phone was also a previous model Lumia. I've had my latest phone since March and have had no problems with it whatsoever until FRIDAY! I went to take a picture of my new fish tank to show my dad and all i kept getting was black pictures in my album. So thinking the lights in the fish tank were affecting the pictures being taken I turned them off and took another picture - if my tank was 20,000 league under the sea I think the picture would have been lighter! Yet again a BLACK screen. So annoyed I went off to photograph something NONE fish orientated at which point I noticed the screen was now showing everything in green or yellow shades? The question I want to know is my camera covered by the warranty? I have always had my phone in a protective case, never dropped it, left it anywhere? I'm really annoyed too that I talked my mum into a lumia at the beginning of the week because I was singing their praises and then mine goes and does this?
    IF by some remote chance this has happened to someone else and it's a settings thing I have change unknowingly PLEASE i beg you let me in on the secret. If not please can someone tell me if I'm covered by warranty and or WHAT TO DO!!!?????
    10-27-2014 09:02 AM
    Try
    - Backing up photos on your phone to OneDrive/PC
    - Delete photos on phone
    - Restart phone
    - Use Nokia Camera

Had a similar issue a few weeks ago. Photos were dark and green, blurry, and low resolution. Happened after I got a "low on space" popup while I was taking photos.
    10-27-2014 01:34 PM