WP 8.1 Arrives on Lumia 925 on T-Mobile

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
After I downgraded back to 8.0 & installed Cyan, Wi-Fi calling was preinstalled/came with the Cyan update. This is the first time that I've heard that the app is missing. I also removed myself from the PFD as 8.1 update was draining my battery excessively.

CB Stuart

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
the app/ringer/notification/etc volume thing has me confused

The ringer and notifications is volume for things like calling, texting, key press, lock and unlock, camera shutter, and any other toast notification. Media and apps controls the volume for games and music.

illyc

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
The ringer and notifications is volume for things like calling, texting, key press, lock and unlock, camera shutter, and any other toast notification. Media and apps controls the volume for games and music.

thank you

but what about alarms? didn't alarms previously have like x/30 settings? of which i would use 12 or so to wake me up.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
thank you

but what about alarms? didn't alarms previously have like x/30 settings? of which i would use 12 or so to wake me up.
Alarms sounds irrespective of the volume. Example your alarm will still sound if your sound is turned down completely

illyc

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone else chime in on whether alarm volume can be adjusted and whether it could prior to the update?

Also to those who suggested I try the more tiles option... I'm loving it

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone else chime in on whether alarm volume can be adjusted and whether it could prior to the update?

Also to those who suggested I try the more tiles option... I'm loving it

I don't recall EVER seeing a way to adjust the Alarm volume. I thought it was by design, so that if you forgot to turn the volume back up at night, that you won't sleep through your alarm. Even if everything was set to silent/vibrate the alarm would still sound.

illyc

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
battery 11 hours since last charge, 2 hours to go

this is an issue. it was bad at first, then got better, now it's going back again. not heavy useage at all. should i do a hard reset?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss