My Google mail tile got deleted accidentally. How to get it back?

Pirri

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
My google mail tile got deleted accidently. How to get it back

My google mail tile got deleted accidentally from homescreen and menu. Please help me as how to get it back as in email+accounts settings it continuously shows syncing. As it continuously shows syncing so neither i can change the settings or delete the account and recreate it thereafter. I don't want to for hard reset. I am currently using lumia 925.

Pirri

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: My google mail tile got deleted accidently. How to get it back

Yes I have tried soft reset but its not working...

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Change the date to something past or future (something like 2020) and after a while you should get a notification saying something is wrong with your Google account. That's when you can delete the account from email+settings and then re-add it

Pirri

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site

Hey! Pankaj thanks for the reply brother. But unfortunately its not working for me.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site

Try restarting the phone. Then go to email accounts and delete the Gmail one (long press on account and delete). Add the Gmail account again. Tile should now show....

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

Hey! Pankaj thanks for the reply brother. But unfortunately its not working for me.

It'll take a while, don't get surprised if takes almost a day. The problem is due to the sync being stuck your phone would have a battery drain. I've experienced it a couple of times, once i had to reset, other times a simple date change worked.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

Try restarting the phone. Then go to email accounts and delete the Gmail one (long press on account and delete). Add the Gmail account again. Tile should now show....

The problem is the moment the phone restarts the sync starts

Leonie Corsten

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site

The problem is the moment the phone restarts the sync starts

Hi there,I have similar problems. My Gmail tile is still there, but once I open it, it just freezes and I can't do anything anymore.I also can't get into email and accounts under settings to delete and reinstall my Gmail. Any ideas what I should do and how to solve the problem? Thanks!

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

Hi there,I have similar problems. My Gmail tile is still there, but once I open it, it just freezes and I can't do anything anymore.I also can't get into email and accounts under settings to delete and reinstall my Gmail. Any ideas what I should do and how to solve the problem? Thanks!

As i suggested earlier, have you tried changing your phone date to 1999 or something wrong? Usually the sync times out after sometime and would let you delete it

vineet_vpns12

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm no more able to login in Nokia account and Nokia mail.
It gives error "no network out problem at the other end."
Anyone having this problem ?.
Anyone successfully solved?

DrSARANG MALI

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site

Hi Pankaj, I have accidently deleted " DELETE" folder from Gmail account on laptop. But now after soft reset n hard reset it's not showing in Gmail's App on windows phone as well as on my laptop. Those deleted mails can't be seen in trash folder as well. So in case if I want to recover those deleted mails, I couldn't. So how n where to find those deleted mails or how to recover DELETE folder in gmail app.
Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3