My Lumia 925 wont turn on and the Nokia Software Recovery Too is saying that it is not not supported on the phone, why?

Dav Pdn

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 925 wont turn on and the Nokia Software Recovery Too is saying that it is not not supported on the phone, why?

My lumia 925 cannot turn on after turn off and on itself before this. I have done press power button volume key but nothing happen. I downloaded Nokia Software Recovery Tool also but it says that 'phone is not supported' What should i do now? send it to nokia care center?

matt john2

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 925 wont turn on. Nokia Software Recovery Tool not supported the phone

What happend to your phone before this happens?

Dav Pdn

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
It turn off and on many times. it also hang while using. Before it turn off, the battery is fully charged. the window button only blink few times when connect it to computer then it disappear

should i send it to care center? my friend sent his lumia 720 to care center for the same reason and now all the functions are gone. no more smartphone features. everything is gone. i afraid it also happen to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
It turn off and on many times. it also hang while using. Before it turn off, the battery is fully charged. the window button only blink few times when connect it to computer then it disappear

should i send it to care center? my friend sent his lumia 720 to care center for the same reason and now all the functions are gone. no more smartphone features. everything is gone. i afraid it also happen to me.

Something's not right here. Your friend sent his phone in to a Nokia Care center, and they sent it back to him with "now all functions gone... no more smartphone features... everything gone" ???

If you or your friend send a phone to Nokia Care, you will (or should!) receive a fully functional, working phone in return.

edit: From where did you purchase the phone?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99