Using a Lumia 925 for 45 days now

floorabove

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
unfortunately I will have to go back to my iPhone.

reason being, there is one app very specific to my occupation, that is not available on my 925

also i find the map app not always accurate, for example when inputting an address in NYC, it often puts me in the wrong borough, eg Staten Island instead of MAnhattan

other than that Windows phone is FAR superior to BOTH iOS and Android IMO.

I have used iOS since 2011?.....and was getting tired of being pigeonholed by their ecosystem...so I tried android , which has a similar job related APP to the iOS app that i need....but holy mackerel, android is a disaster, everyday was a problem of one kind or another address book disappeared, all types of programs running in the background then crashing....just terrible user experience for me....

so i fled back to my iphone 4,....about a month and a half ago I picked up a new 925, ( new to me , my wife used it for 4 weeks in the summer, then bought an iPhone 5 as she just doesn't tolerate change well) which was the day the 925 updated to Cyan on TMOs network.

I loved it, but something at work is forcing me back to iOS, I am tired of carrying a nonactive iphone, so i can access that app.

I will continue to monitor the windows phone ecosystem and jump back in when it suits me better, and TMO offers a bigger screen phone ( i am tempted to invest in the iphone 6 plus ) running windows

anon8433722

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
It's not hard to imagine that there is a missing app (or two) that is available on iOS or Android. It's frustrating for a lot of Windows Phone users. If the Amex Serve Card app was available on Windows Phone I would be set.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo