In which region do I have to track the updates for my device?. My understanding is that this phone is indeed a reflashed version of t-mobile's variant, so, is it from the USA?
    12-30-2014 06:02 PM
    Look for "Manufacturer Name" in settings, extra+info. There you can find the country, region, mobile operator...
    12-30-2014 07:28 PM
    In which region do I have to track the updates for my device?. My understanding is that this phone is indeed a reflashed version of t-mobile's variant, so, is it from the USA?
    Just get the name or number, depending on your firmware, listed under mobile operator on the second page of extras and information and start looking through these until you find it:
    Software update for Lumia with Windows Phone 8 - Nokia
    12-30-2014 11:36 PM
    The information in extras + info is very vague, because it says operator 000-22, meaning is an unlocked Phone meant for latin america, but nothing else. What I want to know is specifically which country it was from.
    01-01-2015 08:12 AM
    Look up "000 - 22", there you can see the country, for example in my case it says: RM-893_lta_lta_204, because I flashed it with a regional Latin American rom, if it were from Italy it will be something like "....cv_it" ...
    Marcelo Velazquez likes this.
    01-01-2015 08:50 AM
    The information in extras + info is very vague, because it says operator 000-22, meaning is an unlocked Phone meant for latin america, but nothing else. What I want to know is specifically which country it was from.
    That is actually the firmware I am using. It is the country variant for Mexico and is also used in Brazil and some other South American countries. Just because your phone has this firmware doesn't mean the phone is from Brazil or Mexico originally, but it has their firmware now. My phone was originally a T-Mobile U.S. phone, but I flashed it to this ROM because it takes the branding off of the phone and gets updates way faster than T-Mobile. If you live in the U.S. or Latin America, you have probably the best ROM for your phone and it supports all the LTE frequencies in both North and South America. You get your updates direct from Microsoft and not some carrier. Now if you live somewhere else, you need a different ROM, otherwise just let it be and enjoy your phone.
    Marcelo Velazquez likes this.
    01-01-2015 04:03 PM
    Hahahaa, I'm in south america. The thing is that I wanted to know which country I have to track to know when the update is available. So, knowing it is a mexican rom gives me a Little more info to work with. Thanks!
    anon(8150199) likes this.
    01-01-2015 05:34 PM
    Look up "000 - 22", there you can see the country, for example in my case it says: RM-893_lta_lta_204, because I flashed it with a regional Latin American rom, if it were from Italy it will be something like "....cv_it" ...
    I've got that same firmware!
    01-01-2015 05:35 PM
    I've got that same firmware!
    👍 Good, if I remember correctly, that is Latin American light swap rom, kind of a global thing, not country or operator dependable. Used to get the firmware updates around the same time Brazil so....Don't expect too much from denim, because it's mainly target to new devices.
    If you want to be up to date with the latest software updates try developers preview, I haven't had any problems other than less battery life but not that different.
    01-01-2015 07:07 PM