There is a list of things that i would like to get clarified for my Lumia 925 (India) that i have been using for over a year now:

i) When is this Denim update with cortana support going to come for regular users?

ii) Why is speaker not working both ways (i.e I can only hear what the person on the other side speaks but the opposite is not working) ?

iii) My phone when in charging and the power goes off, then the screen freezes, and I have to hard reset the phone itself. Any reasons?

Few additional requirements from MS:-

i) Kindly include few more notifications in that tab (for eg: Data connection)
    01-30-2015 09:18 PM
    There is a list of things that i would like to get clarified for my Lumia 925 (India) that i have been using for over a year now:

i) When is this Denim update with cortana support going to come for regular users?

ii) Why is speaker not working both ways (i.e I can only hear what the person on the other side speaks but the opposite is not working) ?

iii) My phone when in charging and the power goes off, then the screen freezes, and I have to hard reset the phone itself. Any reasons?

Few additional requirements from MS:-

i) Kindly include few more notifications in that tab (for eg: Data connection)
    Data connection toggle is already available with latest pfd os version.
    rohitks likes this.
    01-30-2015 09:54 PM