Weird freezing

accursedvenom

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
So my 925 froze on me today. Multiple times I had to soft reset and turn wifi off. Froze again and I managed to get it to boot up and did a hard reset. Froze again while restoring my apps. Soft reset once more. Hasn't done it since. Noticed when it restored extras & info that I now have denim instead of cyan. Anyone experience this? Was about to get a new phone thinking this one was dying.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Instead of restoring try downloading them individually, also freezes happen when the phone is busy performing a task. Check if something is syncing in the background that's causing the freezes

josh715m

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Weird, something similar happened to me too. Yesterday night the screen started lagging, the touch is not registering correctly, like is not calibrated, very hard to type.
However I fear 😱 it might be a hardware problem.

Already tried soft reset and hard reset, it started out of nothing.

accursedvenom

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Instead of restoring try downloading them individually, also freezes happen when the phone is busy performing a task. Check if something is syncing in the background that's causing the freezes

There no updates and nothing was going on. Just sitting there in standby. Since tmobile EOL'd this phone, guess I'm getting the 635. Can't not have a phone.

It also reverted back to cyan so I guess that was a glitch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss