Hi guys , i brought my phone to a long trip to the usa , and brought like 9 gb of music stored on it ,everything high quality mp3s.
    The screen broke while i was working there , and i need to get my music out of there somehow , cause there is no way to get all of that all over again.
    The phone works , it can be connected to a pc , however , i made a passcode for unlocking it , which i cannot acess now , cause the screen is black (broken from inside and a little bit outside).
    The pc registeres the phone , detects it , but when i try to enter it and retrieve my music , its a blank folder , because i need to enter the password to unlock it.... It was a simple password , either 44444 or 55555 . But no way does it , when i swipe up , by remembering it , and pressing middle of the screen, registeres any type of my touch. It does beep sometimes for the calendar alarms , but doesnt produce any sound if i try to type in the password.
    Is there any way to get my music out of this without replacing the screen ? I dont even know if even replacing the screen re formats the phone ...
    Can anyone help please?
    Thanks in advance
    11-04-2015 03:16 PM
    First of all calm down :) As far as I can see, you will have to replace the screen just to get the music out of it.. And no, replacing the screen won't wipe away any data stored
    11-04-2015 04:28 PM
    not even a stress m8 haha , i just had to write everything in detail so i wouldnt have to deal with people asking me to do stuff which i have already tried :)
    ok , ill check tomorow whats the cost
    ven07 likes this.
    11-04-2015 05:30 PM