Why am I unable to sync my Office 365 account with Windows 10 Mobile Outlook Mail and Calendar apps?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Unable to sync Office 365 account with Windows 10 Mobile Outlook Mail and Calendar apps

Hi all,

Ever since the Windows Insider programme began I have been enjoying running the latest build of Windows 10. I have also had my work email set up on my Windows Phone Lumia 925 which has been great.

For about the last 3-4 days I have been unable to sync my mail and calendar on the phone -- it works find on Outlook 2016 (full desktop version) but also doesn't work on the Outlook Mail app for Windows 10.

I now get the following error on Windows 10 Mobile (very latest build):

"Something went wrong. There is a problem with the way outlook.office365.com is set up. Contact a support person or your service provider. Error code: 0x85010004."

And the same error on Windows 10 desktop (latest build) with error code 0x86000c19.

It's very important for me to have my work email and calendar on the go as I get a significant number of emails every day.

Would someone be able to assist me?

Thank you.

Damien

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Unable to sync Office 365 account with Windows 10 Mobile Outlook Mail and Calendar apps

Since this is more of an Office 365 issue, I'd recommend that you post on the O365 support forum.

https://community.office365.com/en-us/

You may also need to work things through with your employer's IT department.

Personally, I have my own cloud based O365 Exchange account and also get email for my employer (on premise Exchange server) and both collect email/calendar without issue on my Windows 10 Mobile based phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb