Lumia 925 on Release

TrickyDee42

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Thought I'd see how other folk are doing with their L925s with WM10

Have to say it is running just fine on mine, no restarts, no crashes, and have now fixed the skype/camera bug.

Cant think of any issues.

Maybe not quite as fluid as 8.1, but the pros more than outweigh that single con.

Would love to have continued support of this phone, as it seems its more than capable, but I guess its not to be.

How is everyone else getting on with L925?

mikelino666

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
It's working pretty well..faster than 8, apps are literally better, less "downloading" when app is opening from background.. The win10 apps are a huge step beyond the win8 apps. Problems with battery drain (almost 20% less than before and whatsapp that is still 8 and bad).. Ah I didn't do any kind of hard reset so it could be better with it but I don't have any time saving apps and files.. Actually is a nice upgrade but they should have released 1 year ago..now im thinking to going back with android and give a change to wm in the future..i have a vaio pc, a surface and this lumia and I can still feel that they are not at the same level..

user-774

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
What version did you install? I loaded preview release and feel the same, plus the phone feels faster (apps switching and loading). The new subtle animation also support this feeling.
HOWEVER there's an enormous CON to W10m: Battery time is literally half compared to before.
PS: I did a factory reset, changed nothing, or just a tiny bit at most.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo