What Is THIS!?!

kdk24z

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I have a L925 running WM 8.1 and when I'm browsing, sometimes I get a REALLY weird thing that happens. I don't have hardly any apps installed, so there is plenty of free space on the phone. I use the default Internet Explorer for the browser. Now and then it doesn't matter what site I'm surfing, the browser will just freeze and close. However, now and then the screen will freeze, flash, and even do something like the image below. Does anyone have any idea what in the world that is!?!

wp_ss_20160922_0001.jpg

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a L925 running WM 8.1 and when I'm browsing, sometimes I get a REALLY weird thing that happens. I don't have hardly any apps installed, so there is plenty of free space on the phone. I use the default Internet Explorer for the browser. Now and then it doesn't matter what site I'm surfing, the browser will just freeze and close. However, now and then the screen will freeze, flash, and even do something like the image below. Does anyone have any idea what in the world that is!?!

View attachment 131134

First,clean_edge_cache_via_settings,then_makea_soft_reset_holding_vold_down+power_15_Secs

kdk24z

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I don't have Edge as I'm on WM 8.1, but I'm sure the process is the same. I did do what you recommended and it doesn't really help. It doesn't happen all the time, so that is making me think that maybe it has something to do with all the ads on that particular website. I was certainly baffled by the whole checkerboard pattern on the screen, though. :smile:

I'm on T-Mobile, so when the Alcatel IDOL 4S comes out, I'm definitely interested in upgrading from my L925 to that. :wink:

cracgor

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I think it is a hexadecimal based code...If I'm correct, it reads, "All your base are belong to us" repeated over and over.

Hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans