why are my pictures gone? why are you unlocking while charging?

sensimila

Jun 11, 2017
Visit site
phone after resetting, default settings. yet I cant charge my phone properly, takes a couple hours longer then it should. due to the phone unlocking itself ONLY while charging. its periodical, the nokia Lumia 925 windows 8.1 also hates pictures that I have made. whenever I go to pictures and the phone has either turned off or layed on my desk like last night without being drained. it deletes my camra roll. I was also charging over night with the total of -40% battery charge... yes it drained 40% while charging with no interactions apart for the screen unlocking. and going to start not just on unlock screen. I cry in disgust as those pictures are gone, from my inbuilt storage, they have NOT moved to onedrive.

sensimila

Jun 11, 2017
Visit site
yh i tried several chargers, dont know how to check the port of my device. but its charging all the time so i dont think it can be the port? it would have some sort of loose feel to it or would break the charging then reseting to boot the screen but no it just turns on the buttons ( they light up) then the screen reacts and unlocks, it vibrates once its plugged in and doesnt do that while turning on the screen. the pictures are more important....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon